~ Breakfast Cookies ~
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Dark Chocolate Bar or Chocolate Chips (I used a Lindt Bar: Dark Chocolate with a Touch of Sea Salt)
- A Handful of Almonds (Slivered, Sliced, Chopped or Whole)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the 3 bananas.
- Mix in the oats and coconut.
- Fold in the chocolate and the almonds (If you’re using a chocolate bar, break up the chocolate into small pieces).
- Using a small ice-cream scoop or a spoon, transfer the cookie “dough” onto the baking sheet and flatten/shape them with your hands.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for ~ 20-22 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to an airtight container.